Thursday, July 23, 2009

tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes and toddler in the garden

tonight we headed out to check the garden. This is the amount of tomatoes I could get to- there are more and they are ripe. Bucket- 3/4 full- which is alot of tomatoes
The bucket from the front- I think this would be 2 quarts approximately.
We also had a zucchini- but Bug decided to bite into it multiple times while I was picking tomatoes- so now that is in the compost pile since his bite rendered the zucchini uneatable in my mind- especially since they usually sit on the counter for a few days. I think the zucchini plant is almost done for the year- the onions have fallen over and the potatoes leaves are starting to brown up.
The cucumber, peppers and tomatoes are still going strong.
Tomorrow night- we start painting Mariposa's room- yea!!! She arrives in 3 weeks, I think we will be done in 2 weeks with everything in her room.
Love and hugs,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment