Saturday, July 25, 2009

Post number 2 for this evening

Today, we headed out to shop for a mattress for Mariposa's bed and a possible head board and foot board. We got the mattress set- but no head board or foot board- that is OK because we got a frame and Mariposa and I can make a head board.

While we were shopping, we found a potential bed for Bug. Yes he has a bed, but this one fits a number of needs I have identified- storage, extra sleeping place for his friends and he loves it.

http://www.simplybunkbeds.com/twin-over-twin/wood-bunk-beds/stairwayiitwinovertwinbunkbed.cfm

we found it for 50% of this cost- I think I am going to buy it and even if he does not sleep in it for a few more months, he has a new bed that he likes. And it can grow with him.

which of course means, I have twin bed frame, head board and foot board that I can give away- any takers?



Mariposa-

Your mattress comes on Tuesday- I think I will do the big reveal on Wednesday or Thursday for your room- so no pictures until then. I will warn you via email when the pictures are going to be posted and get them posted early enough for you to see them before bed.

Love and hugs,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Is it a metal or wood frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy-

    The frame is wood- it is a lighter, yellow color. The rails are metal. The head board and foot board look like you can add finials if you wanted.

    If you are interested- email me directly at
    dac _ cincy @ yahoo . com (remove all spaces)

    Love to you,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete