Thursday, July 09, 2009

showers of Miracles











This is for my friend Stacy (yes I used your name).








Today she got the call that made her a mom!!!! After years of waiting and untold drama and devastation- her dream is coming true- she is a mom and soon her miracle will be home.












Showering you with tears of happiness and joy. may these last few weeks of waiting pass quickly.








Love and hugs,




Deb
















PS- Bug said the following to me tonight "momma, that is the smell- your brain"








So apparently my brain smells and Bug can smell it. Just wait, one day your miracle will be telling you things like this.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I can't believe it's real (but I know it is)!!! And this post WILL be printed and WILL be included in her scrapbook. That she will actually see someday! Thank you, thank you, gracias, danke. :) You're the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a lurker who loves reading your adoption stories - and I think I used to read Stacy's blog before it went private - just wanted to say congratulations to her! :)

    ReplyDelete