Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Be a Man"

Hijo loves this song.  he would listen to it all day, all night.  the song is from Mulan- the Disney movie.  I am not allowed to listen to the radio in the car, except on very rare occassions. 

Hijo has decided he wants to be "Shang' AKA tough guy for Halloween.  Which is really hijo's way of telling me he wants Santa to hurry up and come again. Too funny.


Gratitude:
I am grateful for opportunities to step outside of my comfort zone.  Yes, it is hard, yes it can be scary at times, but going where God is leading is never easy, but always rewarding.  So yesterday, I stepped outside my comfort zone, following an awesome who has great things planned for this city.  My fear disappared with the smiles of kids and the joy they have praising God.  My God took my fear and showed me his joy.  I am grateful for fears never realized and joy revealed.

Love to you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment