Saturday, January 16, 2010

playing in the fog this morning

We headed out for a walk this morning.  I "forced" hijo to take his bike out.  he really was not happy, he wanted to take his moto instead.  But, as I suspected, his legs have gotten much stronger and his motor skills are much improved and he was able to pedal right away.  he did not like pedalling, and complained about it after 5 minutes, but with continued practice, byt the time Spring comes, he will be able to ride his bike with M across the street.

We headed out this evening to help with the church being started in the hispanic neighborhood of our city.  Hijo and I worked in the children's church area.  I was very happy at how well hijo did.  the music and lesson were in Spanish and hijo got the gist of the lesson.  That makes me happy.  He also was content to share me with other kids, so that is a huge improvement for him.  We were at church for about 3 hours and it is 30 minutes each way, so it was a long time for us to be outsideof our comfort zone.  But the kids were great, such smiles.
Hijo and I had a good itme and we are looking forward to our next time serving at the church.

Love and hugs,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment