Friday, January 08, 2010

just some thoughts

Just some stuff from this week at our house.

Tonight: Bug was talking to Pap while we were driving home, Mam and I are listening from the front seat.
Bug: "Pap, after momma goes to bed, i can sneak out of bed. I can get chocolate milk and cookies and leave them for Santa".
Pap" "for Santa?"
Bug: "yes, then he will leave me one more present"

Heard from the front seat: Momma and Mam laughing.


Lost mitten:
On our walk yesterday, Bug fell and hurt his thumb. I took my gloves off to check his thumb and then hold his hand while we walked home. This morning, as we were leaving, I reached in my pocket for my gloves and one was gone.
So at lunch today, I went out hoping to find my lost mitten. I did not find it. I was pretty upset at myself and I looked at some gloves to buy while I was at lunch today. But I did not buy any new gloves.
I figured I have 2 more pairs at home, so no need to buy more. But I was pretty mad because those are my good shoveling gloves while the other gloves are my causal. before leaving to get Bug tonight after work, I decided to check one more time. As I went around the corner, there was my glove sitting in the snow!!! I am very happy to have my glove back. It of course needs to be washed but it is back in the house.

That's all for tonight,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Bug looks so big in the tree!

    Love those little blessings.

    ReplyDelete