Saturday, January 30, 2010

Swimming and flowers

We met up with N and his momma this morning for some fun at the pool.  Given the sub zero temps (with the wind chill), the waterpark was packed.  But the boys had fun.  Hijo really likes having someone to play with and becuase he had a freind, he got 1.5 hours in the pool.  Weo nly left becuase the boys moved back to the shallow end and the mommas got too cold.  If hte boys had let us stay in the deeper end, we might have stayed longer. 

N and his momma came over for lunch and play time.  I think the boys had a good time.   Hijo and I rested after they left and then headed out for some dinner and play time with Mam and Pap.  when we got home, there were 2 messages on my answering machine about a delivery that was dropped next door since I was not home.  I went next door, but they were gone, so I figured I find out tomorrow what was there.


 Just after I put hijo to bed, there was a knock at the door and my neighbor had these for me- FLOWERS!!!!
My dear friend S and her precious daughter T sent them to me.  WOW!!  Thanks so much. You did not have to send these, but I so appreciate them.  Hijo wanted to know why I was crying.  Thank you so much
Today was a good day and I am lookign forward to tomorrow being another good day.

Love and hugs,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment