Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Playing in the rain

Lately it seems like it is raining at least every other day. it is tiresome in most cases, but today we joined in the fun of having a rainy day.

We went splashing in the puddles. I have to admit that I have avoided this due to the mess factor- but hey- you are only young once. And let me tell you, jumping in mud puddles is very stress relieving We sailed some leaves down the street- more eco friendly that way



we splashed and jumped (I am sure the neighbors were watching us- or at least the kids were)



My pants were soaked to my knees (my boots are covered by my jeans) and Bug's pants and socks were soaked inside his boots. Good thing we have hot water for bath time.



Loving playing in the rain and puddles.






We went over to the next street- only about 6 houses and cars can see us from the main street so less likely that they would come up on us as they can on our street. We walked along the edge of the street - in the curb area. full streams of water were flowing by.

Lots of fun- I think we will have to continue this tradition. Although maybe next time, we will go to the park too and walk some nature trails in the rain.
Love and hugs,
Deb






1 comment: