Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Storm clouds on the horizon????

A post- not about Bug.

Do you ever feel like you know something is going to happen and that it will not be a good thing? I am feeling that.
My car would not start this morning. Not the best way to start the day, but it turned out alright- thanks to prayers. Turns out I needed a new battery. But, last year I put a new transmission in the car, today the service shop mentioned that there is something with the AC that will be VERY EXPENSIVE to fix. I am not ready to buy a new car- I don't want to buy a new care. And by new car- I mean a new car to me, not necessarily a brand spanking new car from the factory.

I would have to make too many changes to our budget- lots of things would go by the wayside to cover the cost of a car payment and higher insurance. Not what I want now. But I feel the choices being made around me, a car breaking down, the need to make sure that Bug and I can get from here to there. The storm clouds on the horizons are gathering.

I need to focus on what we need and what I am supposed to do- some prayers would be greatly appreciated. I need to go search out what I should be doing here.

Love to you,
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Deb, I feel for you. I have been having car problems as well. It isn't fun. You DO need a reliable car. Buying a BRAND NEW car isn't the best thing to do since they lose value as soon as you drive them off the lot. Look in Craigslist as there are lots of people selling cars on there. And epecially with the economy, alot of people are trying to get out from under their car payment and so you can likely get a fabulous deal.
    Good luck. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete