Friday, May 29, 2009

What's goin' work, TEAMWORK!!!!!!

Thank goodness the weekend is here. Bug and I had a rough week. Between my stress over money issues and his emotion breakdown this week, it has been one rough week. I am hoping that with together time and focused attention, we have a better weekend and get a good start to next week- cause next week is another anniversary for Bug and I.


We had a first tonight- Bug's first Theater movie. I took him to see the new Disney movie- Up. we loved it. There was a scary part but But cuddled on my lap and all was good. This is before the movie- Bug is not too sure- he was excited about the small popcorn, soda and M&Ms that I bought for him. He also was not to found of the chairs and decided momma's lap was better. But, again, he loved the movie. We had some good laughs. We also some trailers for movies and there is at least one that we might take Pap and Mam to see.

Well, it took 2 weeks and lots of TEAMWORK- but Bug has a swing set. I will pull pictures from facebook of the D&D team (from weekend one). here is the single mom team. T has come over twice now to help out. Tonight we put up the swing beam and the swings.




And the kids loved it




too funny. Bug and Y both commented that the swings were Nene sized. I think that means that they could sit down on the swings without the mommas helping them or pushing them.






having a good time.



















It is such a sense of relief to have this done. Bug is very excited about the swings - I really thought he wanted the slide more. So a huge thanks to D, D and T for helping out and working with me as TEAM to get this done, cause I could not have done it alone. You guys rock!!!!!!



You know I like to document work around the house- Wednesday, we had 12 more inches of insulation added - including over the garage.

This is what the attic looks like now









This is the hose that carries the insulation up into the attic (there is worker up there spreading it appropriately)









This is the truck in front of the garage- in the truck is a "hopper" that breaks up the insulation so it can be blown into the hose and pushed into the attic. Very noisy- but very clean.



We are heading out to the zoo tomorrow with friends. Of course, there will be pictures.
Love and hugs,
Deb








No comments:

Post a Comment