Thursday, May 14, 2009

what is going on in his little mind????

Tonight was soccer night. Oh the excitement, oh the fun to be had- NOT!!!!!!!

Bug decided that he was not happy about soccer and after i sent him out on the field with a hug and kisses, he decided that crying to the point of throwing up was the way to get out of soccer. He apparently does not like his "teachers".

This is the exact same behaviors that he used with swimming in the fall. I am not putting up with it this time- he got out of soccer tonight. Next week he will sit on the field until the class is over if he pulls this behavior again.
I am always where he can see me. I never leave him during classes. But I did not pay nearly $100.00 to have him get out of class.

I have a few pictures from before class started - he was having a great time. I will post them when the battery on the camera finishes charging.

Love to you,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment